As a valued customer, your safety and wellbeing are our top priority. With continued and evolving news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to personally share the steps Towne Storage is taking to protect its customers and employees.
- We’ve always taken seriously the cleanliness of our facilities and units. We know this is more important than ever and in alignment with guidance from health authorities we are implementing additional measures to clean and disinfect our sites. We have taken increased preventative measures to our health and hygiene protocols:
- Our stores are cleaned daily. We recently increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the day to focus on sanitizing all surfaces that are commonly touched frequently throughout the day, such as: counters, doors, restroom fixtures, carts, keypads, etc.
- While proper hygiene has always been important, we are reinforcing frequent and thorough hand-washing continuously throughout the day among our team.
- Employee wellbeing is also a top priority. All Towne Storage team members have been briefed on preventative actions as circulated by the CDC and are utilizing best practices for maintaining a healthy and safe work environment. Any employee showing any signs of illness is instructed to stay home.
Our facilities remain open for business and we look forward to continuing to serve you during this time. However, we would like to help minimize the risk of community spread by reminding you that if you don't need to access your storage unit, we are encouraging our customers to take advantage of our online features and over the phone. You can complete much of your account management without stopping by our facility:
- Pay your bill online at www.townestorage.com
- Pay your bill over the phone by calling your local facility.
- Rent your storage unit online.
Today and always, we are committed to helping you solve all your storage needs. Thank you again for choosing Towne Storage.
Towne Storage Team